Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Farahani invests a great deal of time listening to her patients to understand not only their past dental history, but also their goals and concerns for their oral health, overall health, and well being. This includes answering all of your questions. We believe that anything you ask is important, and we've compiled a list of some of the most common questions we hear from patients. However, if you don't find the answers or information you need here, we encourage you to contact our office and speak to one of our knowledgeable staff members or dentist.
- Do you take my insurance?
- What is NuCalm?
- What is TMJ?
- What is full mouth rejuvenation?
- What makes Harmony Dental Wellness different from other practices?
- What is sleep apnea?
- Tell me about Laser Dentistry
- What is Salivary Testing and what can you learn from my saliva?
- How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- What are my options for replacing missing teeth?
- Is flossing REALLY necessary?