We hear and understand your concerns about Coronavirus and COVID-19. The good news I can give you today is that our office is one of the cleanest places you could visit! In addition to the standard, universal precautions we always take in sterilizing and disinfecting, we have added additional measures to keep you safe. We are so dedicated to your health and safety that our precautions exceed CDC and OSHA regulations!
Every patient and staff member is pre-screened for COVID symptoms or exposure risk and their temperature is recorded before they enter the office.
Here are some additional measures we are using to keep you safe:
1. Our lobby, doors, counters, keyboards, and all other frequent-touch items are being disinfected after each use.
2. Enhanced personal protective equipment is in use by all clinical staff
3. All patients are asked to disinfect their hands upon entering and leaving our office.
4. Books or other community-use items have been removed from the lobby.
5. Social distancing aids have been placed around the office to help you maintain a safe distance
6. We have extended the time for each appointment and decreased the number of patients on the schedule to allow for enhanced disinfection between patients.
We have plenty of supplies to ensure protection of our patients and staff!
Please be confident in our care and know that we are monitoring the situation and will update our schedule and protocol as needed.
Should you have concerns, we are happy to answer your questions. We look forward to seeing you soon and wish health and wellness for you and yours!